Financial aid is available to Alpena Community College students through a number of sources, including Title IV federal programs for qualifying students, State of Michigan Competitive Scholarships, Michigan Rehabilitation Services, Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), and special organizational scholarships and loans.
Federal Student Aid Application
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Student Loan Application
Complete an Online Loan Application HERE.
To be considered for student financial aid, an applicant must be entering an eligible degree or certificate program and also have completed an application for admission.
Financial Aid Forms:
(Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018 Semesters)
- 2017-2018 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2017-2018 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2017-2018 Loan Amount Request Form
- 2017-2018 PLUS (Parent) Loan Amount Request Form
- 2017-2018 Untaxed Income Worksheet (Dependent)
- 2017-2018 Untaxed Income Worksheet (Independent)
(Summer 2017 Semesters)
- 2016-2017 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- 2016-2017 Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2016-2017 Loan Amount Request Form
- 2016-2017 PLUS (Parent) Loan Amount Request Form
- 2016-2017 Untaxed Income Worksheet (Dependent)
- 2016-2017 Untaxed Income Worksheet (Independent)
Financial Aid Appeal Form:
- Financial Aid Appeal Form
Use this form If you have extenuating circumstances that occurred which prevented you from successfully completing your degree.
Net Price Calculator
This calculator is intended to provide estimated net price information (defined as estimated cost (price) of attendance — including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses — minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year. Click here to try the Net Price Calculator.