The Clubhouse Task Force consists of eight residents and is chaired by Dale Thomas, a Village Board Member and Chair of the Village’s Golf Advisory Committee. The first meeting of the Task Force took place on March 22, 2011. At this meeting, the mission of the Clubhouse Task Force was defined to help determine the following:
- The cost of a replacement clubhouse;
- Any changes to the golf course that may be required to accommodate the clubhouse replacement;
- The least disruptive construction plan for building a new clubhouse and potentially reconfigured golf course and practice range;
- The scope of methodologies for financing all appropriate changes;
- A review of various expert reports and materials to assist in completing their work, and formulating a recommendation to the Village Board of Trustees.
Members of the Task Force include:
- Dale Thomas, Chair
- Jason Conviser
- Rand Diamond
- Scott Javore
- Mitch Melamed
- Dan O'Brien
- Sanford Perl
The Golf Clubhouse Task Force meets on an as-needed basis to conduct business on matters relating to its mission and purpose.
SEPTEMBER 2012 TASK FORCE MATERIALS: