The Huntley Police Department strives to provide timely information to residents and concerned citizens on law enforcement and public safety issues in the community.
- A summary of police reports is published of recent activity
- Press releases are published as needed to inform the community and press of timely issues
- Annual reports are compiled and published each year
- Additional information may be available through a Freedom of Information request
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest information on alerts, events and news
The Huntley Police Department has the ability to send out up to the minute information through the Nixle Community Information Service. Nixle will then deliver this information to you instantly by cell phone text message and/or email. It's quick, easy and secure. Notifications can also be accessed online at www.nixle.com.
Example messages may include Tornado Alerts, Amber Alerts, major traffic accidents as well as other relevant safety and community event information.
The service is reliable and free. There is NO spam and no hidden cost; you receive messages as part of their cell phone text messaging plan. YOU decide what information you want and whether you want it sent to your cell phone or just simply over the web.