Our Citizens are Committed.
Current Committee and Board Vacancies
Learn more about these opportunities to serve, visit Committee Vacancies.
The Application Deadline is Thursday May 26, 2022. Interviews will take place on Monday June 6th and Monday June 20th during regular City Council meetings. You will be able to participate in person or remotely.
Each Spring, City Council solicits applications for residents to serve on these committees. Terms of appointment can last from 1 to 4 years, with reappointment possible.
Advertisements for vacancies are typically advertised on this site and The Other Paper starting in early May.
- Download and complete an application.
- Review policy on appointments.
- Review Bylaws for Committees Established by the South Burlington City Council
- RESOLUTION 2021-4 - Resolution Regarding the Inclusion of All Residents Who Are 15 Years of Age and Older to Be Voting Members of Our City Advisory Committees
- Submit application to Andrea Leo: email@example.com
Drop Box or via snail mail to:
City Manager's Office
Attn: Andrea Leo
Attn: Andrea Leo
180 Market Street
South Burlington, VT 05403
- CURRENT COMMITTEES
- Affordable Housing Committee
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee
- Board of Abatement
- Board of Civil Authority (BCA)
- City Charter Committee
- Chittenden County Public Authority (CCPSA)
- Development Review Board (DRB)
- Dog Park Committee
- Economic Development Committee
- Energy Committee (EC)
- Housing Trust Fund Committee
- Library Board of Trustees
- Open Space Interim Zoning Committee
- Natural Resources & Conservation Committee
- Pension Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Planning Commission
- Public Art Selection Committee
- Recreation & Parks Committee
- Steering Committee
- Transfer of Development Rights Interim Zoning Committee
- Wheeler Conservation Easement Task Force
- Appointments to Other Public Agencies
QUESTIONS? Contact the City Manager's Office at 802-846-4107.