Tinley Park Television (Tinley TV or TPTV for short) broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Comcast Channel 4 and U-Verse Channel 99. Tinley TV's mission is to provide residents of Tinley Park and surrounding areas with quality local programming that may be of interest to the community to educate, inform and entertain.
Tinley TV Programming
Current Tinley TV programming includes:
- Community News: This segment runs several times per day and features the latest Village news.
- Tinley Park Timeline: This program chronicles the history of Tinley Park in chronological order, from prehistoric times to the present day, via bite-sized facts and authentic historical photographs courtesy of the Tinley Park Historical Society and others.
- Board Meetings: Village Board meetings are streamed live on YouTube and aired on Tinley Park Television within 48 hours of the meeting's conclusion.
- The Buzz: A monthly nature-focused program presented by the Will County Forest Preserve District.
Watch this week's featured video below.
Tinley TV on YouTube
- Carjacking Prevention Seminar (April 2022)
- Description: The Village of Tinley Park joined the office of Cook County Sheriff Thomas Dart for a Carjacking Prevention Seminar at the Tinley Park Convention Center. The evening featured remarks by Mayor Michael Glotz, Sheriff Dart and Roe Conn, director of the Cook County Sheriff’s Special Projects Team. [Length: 1 hour]
- Residential Fire Safety (September 2020)
- Description: Join members of the Tinley Park Fire Department as they walk you through some of the most common fire hazards around the home and how to prevent them. [Length: 11 minutes]
- How to Perform CPR (July 2020)
- Description: Join Tinley Park Fire Department firefighter Peter Marianovich as he takes you through the steps to safely perform CPR. [Length: 3 minutes]
- How to Use an AED (July 2020)
- Description: Join Tinley Park Fire Department firefighter Peter Marianovich as he takes you through the steps to safely use an AED. [Length: 3 minutes]
- Tinley Park Promo (June 2017)
- Description: Watch this brief video about the Village that was shown during Tinley Park White Sox Night on June 23, 2017. [Length: 1 minute]
- Citizens Police Academy Testimonials (October 2019)
- Description: Three alumni of the Tinley Park Citizens Police Academy talk about why they loved being a part of the program. [Length: 1 minute]
- Tinley Tourism Video
- Description: Learn why Tinley Park is one of the best places to live, work and play! [Length: 7 minutes]
- Memorial Day Ceremony (May 2022
- Description: Pay respects with patriotic music, short speeches, a wreath-laying ceremony and a gun salute. [Length: 1 hour]
- Tinley Park Business Breakfast [May 2022]
- Description: The 2022 Tinley Park Business Breakfast includes a State of the Village report by Mayor Michael Glotz and a presentation by Laurence Msall, President of the Civic Federation. [Length: 45 minutes]
- Lock It or Lose It [November 2021]
- Description: The vast majority of car burglaries occur because the owner forgot to lock their doors or roll up their windows. Is your car locked? [Length: 30 seconds]
- "The Buzz" [June 2022]
- Description: In this episode, slither with snakes, learn all about cute baby wildlife and learn how to help turtles cross the road. [Length: 30 minutes]
- Fire Station 47 Virtual Tour [July 2020]
- Description: Join Tinley Park Fire Chief Forest Reeder in a virtual tour of the brand-new Fire Station 47. [Length: 18 minutes]
- CodeRED Notification System (July 2017)
- Description: Learn all about CodeRED, the Village of Tinley Park's new emergency notification system. [Length: 4 minutes]
- How to Use Sensus Center (October 2020)
- Description: Watch this short video to learn how to use the Village of Tinley Park's Sensus Center to monitor water use in your home or business. [Length: 3 minutes]
- Sensus Center Video (May 2018)
- Description: Learn how to access and use the Village's new Sensus Center website. [Length: 5 minutes]
Access the to watch content that previously played on the station as well as programming from the Tinley TV vaults.
Tinley TV accepts video content from middle schools and high schools that serve Tinley Park residents, and also local community groups that host events that are open to and marketed to the public. Those who are interesting in submitting content are invited to read the Submission Guidelines, TPTV Programming Policies and the Production Request Form.