The Tinley Park Village Board meets at 6:30 p.m. the first and third Tuesdays of the month at Village Hall, 16250 S. Oak Park Ave., Tinley Park, IL 60477. Village Board meetings air on Tinley Park Television, which broadcasts on Comcast Channel 4 and U-verse Channel 99.
Minutes and agendas for each meeting, as well as links to audio and video files associated with certain meetings, are available under the Government tab on the Village website.
Illinois Freedom of Information Act
Village Clerk's Office
16250 S. Oak Park Ave.
Tinley Park, IL 60477
Phone: (708) 444-5000
Fair Housing PolicyThe Village of Tinley Park’s Fair Housing Policy ensures that zoning and land use decisions do not discriminate against persons based on race, color, religion, national origin, disability, familial status or sex.
Annual Village Budgets
Read a list of the Annual Village Budgets from current and past years.
Read the Vendor Reports for more information.
Annual Treasurer's Report for Fiscal Years Ending April 30
Read a list of for more information.
Salaries and Benefits
The are in consideration of Public Act 97-0609. The Village has opted to provide greater disclosure than is specifically required by this Act. The Village participates in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF), which provides retirement and related benefits to eligible Village employees. Public Act 101-0504, approved by the Illinois General Assembly in 2019, requires IMRF to post certain employer cost and participation information on its website. Where a website is maintained, participating employers, such as the Village of Tinley Park, are required to provide a link to the IMRF webpage containing the required disclosures no later than January 1, 2021. SIMRF will update the informational reports annually.
Police Pension Fund Annual Reports
Read the Annual Pension Reports required under PA 95-950 for more information.
Learn more about in the Village of Tinley Park.
Collective Bargaining Contracts and Agreements
See the Collective Bargaining Contracts and Agreements page for more information.
Village of Tinley Park Lobbyists
Rory Group, LLC
212 W. Washington St., Unit 1904
Chicago, IL 60606
- Lobbyist Agreement [June 2019]
- [May 2017]
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report [July 2017]
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report [November 2017]
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report [February 2018]
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report [May 2018]
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (August 2018)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (January 2019)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (September 2020)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (December 2020)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (First Quarter 2021)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (Second Quarter 2021)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (Third Quarter 2021)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (Fourth Quarter 2021)
- Quarterly Lobbyist Report (First Quarter 2022)
- Illinois Municipal League
- Metropolitan Mayors Caucus
- South Suburban Mayors and Managers Association
- Will County Government League
- U.S. Conference of Mayors
Taxes and Fees
See below for more information on taxes and fees in the Village of Tinley Park.
- Sales Tax Rates [NOTE: Tax rates can also be found using the Illinois Department of Revenue’s Tax Rate Finder within the MyTax application. Just click on Businesses, then Tax Rate Finder.]
- Sales Tax Base (2011-2020)
- Cook County Property Tax FAQs (TY 2014)
- Will County Property Tax FAQs (TY 2014)
- Where Property Taxes Go (TY2020)
- Village Property Tax Rates (2011-2020)
- Overlapping Property Tax Rates (2011-2020)
- Total Property Tax Rates applicable to Tinley Park by Tax Code (2011-2020)
- Assessed Value by Property Classification (2011-2020)
- Graph of Village Equalized Assessed Value (2011-2020)
- Graph of 10-Year Change in EAV by Property Class (2011-2020)
- Graph of 10-Year Change in EAV by Township Quadrant (2011-2020)
Licensing and Permits
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category