The City of South Burlington Assessor's office invites you to review your property assessment information here in the Assessor's office.
While the formal grievance process takes place in early to mid June each year, it is not necessary to wait until this time period to review your information. The process for review is easy, and we encourage all property owners to verify their property data. These reviews ensure accuracy and fairness between properties.
See the Appeals tab for more information or call (802)846-4109 for assistance, if necessary.
- Values after 2021 BCA Appeals
- Result of property values after the first round of grievances.
- 2021 Commercial Reappraisal Values
- 2021 Residential and Condo Reappraisal Values
- Homestead Declarations
- Statutory Requirements of Assessor/Lister
- What is The Grand List?
- Information & Data
- Grand List Timeline
- Information For Buyers
- Assessed Value
- Change in assessed value 2019
- Interactive Parcel Map Viewer
- Property Record Cards - Residential and Condo. Please email the assessor for commercial property records.